Driving licence in Poland for foreigners
How to get driving license in Poland?
Conditions for obtaining a driving license
- You must live in Poland more than 185 days and you confirm your permission for stay in Poland. It can be visa, residence permit, study ,permit job certyficate etc.
- You must be more than 17 years (and 9 months) old.
- Medical certificate issued by the doctor for drivers (We can provide our doctor – just ask)
- 2x driving license size photos (35mm x 45mm)
- Register your driver candidate profile. To do it follow theis steps:
a.apply to our Driver Training Center and obtain the necessary forms to fill in.
b. prepare a copy of residence card, visa or another document confirming your residence in Poland. It can be also a study permission valid for atleast 6 months.
c. have a residence certificate of the registration of a citizen of European Union issued by the country authorities.
d. It is not possible to submit the above-mentioned documents by a proxy at the city hall.
e. Take your ID card or anyother identification document to confirm your identity.
f. the profile Is only issued to the submitter.
- Where to submit the documents:
Communication Department – Lublin, Czechowska 19a Street, room 3, tel: 81 466 32 25, 81 466 32 27, Monday-Friday 7.45 – 2.30pm
Customer Service Centre – Lublin, Filaretów 44 Streetor Kleeberga 12a Streetor Szaserów 13 Streetor Wolska 11 Street, Monday-Friday 7.45 – 3.15pm
If you complete your driver candidate profile, bring it to the office and make an appointment for theoretical classes
2 800 zł / 3 000 zł - price of the course with medical examinations